Kent 2019 QTs are available now.
QTs must be achieved in a licenced swim meet between xx/1/18 - xx/1/19
The Kent Championship dates in 2019 are:
- January 19/20 at Crystal Palace
- January 26/27 at Crystal palace
- February 2/3 at Crystal Palace
- February 9/10 at Crystal Palace
- March 17 (Team Championships) at the new 25m pool in Dover
Click HERE for the 1st version of the Kent QTs for 2019
Click HERE for the full program of events for 2019
The key changes (following coach consultation) that we have made are:
- 200/150IM moved to Day 2.
- 800/1500 will be swum as mixed on the same day.
- Overall Team points will include the team championships results
- Open finals have gone.
- Note for the new 800/1500 events - there are only consideration times, its new to the swimmers and the organisers, so we are keeping a degree of flexibility. The 1st three of the "new" gender will be selected, the balance of entries being from the next fastest from both genders. Both events will swim on the same day, so we expect swimmers will choose one or the other, rather than swim both.
More information will be released in the next few weeks along with the full entry pack